Weekends at any time
EducationCurrent Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Major at the University of Windsor with GPA 3.9
Experience- Studied Engineering Mathematics and Complex Algebra.
- Teaching Assistant of Newtonian Physics for 11th and 12th grade for year 2017.
- Completed physics and maths courses with 94 % and 98% respectively.
- I can make a student understand scientific principles by explaining them the roots of the scientific theory.
- I can make connections between Scientific theory and its application in Engineering and Technology for better understanding.
Hobbies- Explore physics in daily things.
- Application of Mathematics.
- Teaching the students from my previous experiences and share knowledge with them.
- FInd interconnection between theories and use them effectively in solving problems.
AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, 9th Grade math, 8th Grade Science, 7th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 5th Grade math, Physics, College Algebra, Calculus 3, Calculus 2, Calculus 1, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, 10th Grade math, AP Physics 2 - DUPE, AP Physics 1 - DUPE, AP Physics 1, AP Calculus BC, AP Calculus AB, Algebra 3/4, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, 12th Grade math, 11th Grade math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.